Sunday Schools and Church Groups
- The message behind the story is a gospel message.
- Short enough not to require months of intensive rehearsals.
- Play is long enough to justify an evening performance if
preferred, but is conceivably short enough to be a (major) part of a Christmas church service if
- Main parts could be played by older
children or teens. Ideal for
Sunday schools with large age spreads.
- Light orchestral-style music is
suitable for church services.
- Backing tracks are designed to be usable with or
without pauses for applause (sometimes inappropriate in a church service).